Do Screen Protectors Affect Touch Screen Sensativity?

eg146

Reaction score
Skinomi

I've used Skinomi and I have to say they are a great company. My first protector bubbled up and they replaced it for free. The only thing I didn't like after a month was that I had to push hard to drag things on my Droid 2 screen.

I then bought an SIP (Steinheil) Crystal clear protector and the same thing happened when I installed the first one of a 2 pack, it bubbled up. But unlike Skinomi, Steinheil was not so nice about replacing it. They made sure to only ship one protector unlike Skinomi who sent a whole new kit.

I liked the Steinheil crystal but it always had fingerprints. When it was time to replace, I couldn't find one that a lot of people liked so I went with Steinheil again but got the anti-fingerprint one.

It's OK, kinda thick and IMO, the Verizon privacy screen protector is as good or better. Plus Verizon will put it on for free so no bubbling to deal with.

That's my 2 cents. I know everyone has a different preference. I guess it depends what your looking to do.
Hope that helps.

Oh, FYI, Invisasheild's are $4.99 at Marshals. I also used one of those for the screen only, as good as Skinomi.