Does 928Droid's Black Glass X for DROID 2 work well with diff ROMs?

Micah

Reaction score
I am currently running 928Droid's Black Glass X for Droid 2 on stock rooted...i can probably make this work with some other ROMs but i want to know if there are any ROMs it works with pretty bugless...suggestions?

I think I only used it on stock rom. If you do test it and find it works make sure to post in the stickied themes thread so I can add which roms the theme works with.

i have recovery mode, so im going to try to run with Epic, maybe i can cut some things down to get it to work, or maybe might not even have to do that, but ill see tomorrow, thanks btw

Blackglass worked for me running epic 2.5 just fine tried tranq but it bootlooped me but that might just be something I missed.

At a minimum, you need to make sure that the ROM you are applying any theme to is based on the same Android release version...BG is currently based on D2 2.2.20, and if you apply it on a newer D2 ROM (e.g., one based on 2.3.15 or 2.4.0 or 2.4.5) several things will/may happen:

1. Will happen: You will downgrade any apps on your phone that are included in the theme to 2.2.20 versions
2. Will happen: You will install a framwork-res and jar versions not meant for running w/the newer ROM
3. May happen: Problems up to and including boot loops

Just make sure you have a backup of your ROM before you start...and don't ask the theme developer for support!

Blackglass worked for me running epic 2.5 just fine tried tranq but it bootlooped me but that might just be something I missed.
Added Epic 2.5 under BG to Working Themes List.

Also added some of the information you posted Redflea :)

yep, tried it. will bootloop on anything other than a 2.2.20 (stock)rom.

Back