Does the VZW one come with an SD Card?

mkhannah

Reaction score
The verizon live chat assistant just told me it comes with an sd card pre-installed but she didn't know what size. Hope she is right, the verizon specs say up to 64 gb card sold seperately.

I looked all over Verizon's website for a live chat link. Can you send it to me?

OP
A

armedmonkey

Reaction score
Sometimes it pops up automatically if you stay on a page like one of the phone catalog pages for like 5 mins. idiotic feature design.

2ns

Reaction score
It usually pops up but if you go to the S3 page there is a link on the right side of the screen under the device name

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I talked to a Verizon rep on live chat just a couple of mins ago and she said that it does not come with a sd card but it does have expandable memory. This is one reason I hate Verizon every time you talk to someone they tell you something different

2ns

Reaction score
Whats wrong with these people? The one I talked to had to "go check" and was gone several minutes. I stopped in the main store two days ago and one of the salespeople was still saying unlimited data wasn't going anywhere!

jgmecarter

Reaction score
The rep told me that my unlimited data would not be touched unless I sign a new contract. Most of the people that read these forums know more than what they do. when I called and ordered the galaxy S3 the sales rep told me that she has never heard of the phone and Verizon will not be selling it. so I told her to look at the Verizon Web site when she looked at it she went and got her supervisor to take my order. The Verizon reps have no idea what is going on

2ns

Reaction score
I was on the phone for 55 minutes placing my order!

What Verizon doesn't seem to care about is that their reps look like clueless idiots. It's Verizon's fault for keeping them so completely uninformed. I stopped in one of the authorized stores on monday to ask if they knew when it would be shipped, he said to hold on a minute and came back out with a galaxy tablet.

kparks

Reaction score
2ns said:
I was on the phone for 55 minutes placing my order!

What Verizon doesn't seem to care about is that their reps look like clueless idiots. It's Verizon's fault for keeping them so completely uninformed. I stopped in one of the authorized stores on monday to ask if they knew when it would be shipped, he said to hold on a minute and came back out with a galaxy tablet.

Thats our 30$ bs upgrade fee hard at work right there!! Lmao what a joke

skennelly

Reaction score
Thats our 30$ bs upgrade fee hard at work right there!! Lmao what a joke

Seriously, the reps should have to pay the $30 per upgrade.

I was at a VZW store and talked to a very knowledgeable rep. However, he only knew what he was talking about because he spends time on these forums! Lol!

huskur

Reaction score
2ns said:
Whats wrong with these people? The one I talked to had to "go check" and was gone several minutes. I stopped in the main store two days ago and one of the salespeople was still saying unlimited data wasn't going anywhere!

Not for now anyway. But certainly in time they will have us all off of it. Sad

jgmecarter

Reaction score
One verizon rep will tell that it does come with a sd card and the next one will say that it does not come with one. so who knows. but yes you can use your other sd card in the s3

Sheffy007

Reaction score
LadyPhoenix said:
i have a 16G in my DriodX - will i be able to use this SD card in SGS3 ?

When you get the phone, back up the data on the sd card and then format it to FAT32 in windows before you use it.

OP
A

armedmonkey

Reaction score
Shouldn't it already be fat32? Or is DX fat16?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2