Don't want Facebook profile pics on all contacts

denise3p

Reaction score
I like the fact that my contacts have profile pics from Facebook but there are some contacts I would rather have pictures from my gallery on them. I added a pic on one contact under Backup Asst & phone contact but the Facebook pic still shows instead and when I try to remove the associated Facebook pic I can't. I like FB pics for the most part but I also want to personalize some contacts and can't figure out how.
BTW...I have a Motorola Droid Razr (Purple! Love it!!)

Last edited:
T

TheAlpha

I like the fact that my contacts have profile pics from Facebook but there are some contacts I would rather have pictures from my gallery on them. I added a pic on one contact under Backup Asst & phone contact but the Facebook pic still shows instead and when I try to remove the associated Facebook pic I can't. I like FB pics for the most part but I also want to personalize some contacts and can't figure out how.
BTW...I have a Motorola Droid Razr (Purple! Love it!!)

I think you'd have to delete their sync with fb otherwise you can't interchange to another pic on your phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
D

denise3p

Reaction score
I got it to work. My favorites are now in my contacts, and on my shortcuts, with pictures I like rather than the ever-changing and sometimes stranger pics they change to on Facebook.
It did require that I power cycle the phone on a couple of contacts but it worked.
Persistence pays off.
Thanks for responding.