Downloaded image, can't find it now

Twoo

Reaction score
I was looking through google images, clicked an image link and it automatically downloaded- now it's the album cover for all my music on the phone and is driving me nuts.

I checked the download folder and there's no option to delete it (when I select the image it comes up as a black screen), I also checked my images folder and it's not in there.

Anyone know how to delete a downloaded image or where it is exactly?

EDIT:

I downloaded another image and I'm able to delete that one, but not the one I accidentally downloaded yesterday. UGH. Another droid problem?

Last edited:

LordKastle

Reaction score
No you probably are just looking in the wrong folder. Look under media too.

To make things easier check out a file explorer app such as Astro to explore individual folders.

OP
T

Twoo

Reaction score
No you probably are just looking in the wrong folder. Look under media too.

To make things easier check out a file explorer app such as Astro to explore individual folders.

I downloaded that roughly a half hour ago, went through every folder on my phone I could find and NOTHING.

It's like it's permanently imprinted on my phone. I don't understand it. When I add new music to my phone it automatically becomes the album artwork and I can't change it.

UGH.

OP
T

Twoo

Reaction score
When I add new music to my phone it automatically becomes the album artwork and I can't change it.

In that case, I hope you really like the picture! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Haha.

I figured out how to fix the program. Reset the phone! =p

When I re-activated the phone it downloaded the phone backup and the problem was gone =)

I love verizon's auto air backup!

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
When I add new music to my phone it automatically becomes the album artwork and I can't change it.

In that case, I hope you really like the picture! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Haha.

I figured out how to fix the program. Reset the phone! =p

When I re-activated the phone it downloaded the phone backup and the problem was gone =)

I love verizon's auto air backup!

Cool! Glad you found a solution (and I'll remember this one for when I do it!).

LordKastle

Reaction score
When you say reset the phone do you mean clearing out all programs data?

It would be good to figure out what was causing the art work to be of that image..and to solve it without hard resetting.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you say reset the phone do you mean clearing out all programs data?

It would be good to figure out what was causing the art work to be of that image..and to solve it without hard resetting.

I agree 100% and a good question. Are you saying you had to delete all your stuff and start over?

lynsjo

Reaction score
I am having the same problem! I just want a simple solution to get the picture deleted without having to reset my phone. Any new suggestions?