Droid 2 Global STUCK at Bootloader trying to flash back to stock

rawleo

Hello everyone i have a droid 2 global that has been bricked for the longest, i have tried countless amount of methods trying to get software that would make the phone work on it. I have tried flashing the .608 sbf file, and all of the ones before it but it will NOT complete the flash process nomatter which one i choose unless its the latest repacked one the .629 that rootswiki suggested. Even then after flashing the one from rootzwiki i am still stuck at the bootloader which leaves me at:

Bootloader
D0.11

Code Corrupt

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB

:when plugged into my computer, can anyone give me some advice/help on how to return my phone to a working state because it has been a paperweight that can be more useful.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
When it fails just hit start twice and it should finish rebooting and flashing. If not you likely are using the wrong file

MIUI tested, mother approved.

OP
R

rawleo

Yo i have tried it and it did not work is there a .sbf flash file that i can use to get my droid 2 global rom at least loadable???

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Yes. You need the one for the correct system version though, which is most likely .621 at this point. Check the Global forum for the new SBF thread.

nitro_juju

I have the same problem, except I simply plugged my phone into my computer to charge it. I have no idea what I did and I desperately need help. I'm currently charging my phone, but I have no idea how to fix this. I'm not tech savvy.

dangbootloader

I am gettting the below message you posted with a fully charged battery after I plugged my phone into my Windows 7 laptop with the correct usb cable I get

Bootloader
D0.11

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:USB

This is after I factory reset it with the sd card out about 12 times and it was stuck in the red with white M motorola logo. I know there is some programming needed but what programs?:blink:

dangbootloader

thanks and I thought if I let is sit for a night or two it would boot into the OS. The .sbf file continues to fail in RSD. My phone is probably a lost cause at this point? You agreee?

dangbootloader

the full name I used is
Android 2.3.3 System Version 4.5.605 (VRZ_MB810_4.5.605_1FF_01)
MD5 (VRZ_MB810_4.5.605_1FF_01.sbf.zip) = eeb8b2c2f05a9162f4536063c3f22ac5