Droid Bionic Release Date

Longer I have to wait the less I want it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It looks like it has a slide out keyboard from that picture too? Maybe it has one?

It looks like it has a slide out keyboard from that picture too? Maybe it has one?

Ha.. that would be a form factor improvement no one would see coming..

Although I dont think it to be possible. Moto wouldnt give direct competition to the d3 within a month or two time. D3 is for those that need the keyboard...whereas the bionic (should) be its counterpart for the touch screen savvy

Can preach shed any light on this Droid bionic 4 hybrid thingy? Personally I wouldn't mind the bionic having a keyboard that just means it will get a cool gamegripper pad

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Ha.. that would be a form factor improvement no one would see coming..

Although I dont think it to be possible. Moto wouldnt give direct competition to the d3 within a month or two time. D3 is for those that need the keyboard...whereas the bionic (should) be its counterpart for the touch screen savvy
U r talkin 2 me Sir.Comin from a bberry tour.no more keyboards-im a touch screen addict rite about now!!:icon_ banana:

Yea I for one do not like physical keyboards. The touch screen ones are just as good these days.

Coming from a current Env touch user, I hope this phone breaks my need of a physical keyboard. I was sort of waning towards the D3.

Back