Droid DNA screen defect?

Robbieisbobert

Reaction score
Hey all, the screen on the Droid DNA seems to be pretty good. text and images look really good on the 1080p screen. However, I can't help but notice that my DNA's screen seems to be darker than the rest of the screen near the home button. When I look at the phone with the screen parallel to my eyes, the aformentioned part of the screen looks to be a bit "shadowy." I asked family members to see my phone also, and they saw the problem too. Am I the only one on this forum that has noticed this phenomenon?

I'm not sure myself, do you live close to a Verizon store to check out another dna screen?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

If you aint happy with it don't settle get it replaced. Every time you pick up your phone you will see the dark area and it will be a constant annoyance.

Personally I think the lack of removable battery and memory are it's chief defect.

I don't see it on my DNA.

I'd go to a Verizon store, and compare it to the demo in the store.

Good luck!

I saw the same issue with the DNA I saw in store before I bought it, but bought it regardless (I was yearning for a new phone). I will go to a Verizon store this week to get this issue solved. Hopefully they won't try to charge their exorbiant $35 "exchange fee" -_-.

Back