Droid Forums Would Like to Wish Everyone A Happy Thanksgiving!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
happygiving.gif

It's that time of year again when we come together with friends and family and share all that we are all grateful for. We here at Droid Forums are so very grateful for the astounding and supportive community that has been built here by you; the members. Thank you everyone, we truly appreciate each and every one of you. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and celebrate the good things in your life. We all have something we can be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Please be safe tomorrow if you are traveling, and enjoy the time with your families.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all... Stay safe and enjoy this blessed day..

°BK's pure G-Nex°

happy thanksgiving everyone

Be safe and enjoy everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkeyday DF'ers. Give thanks for Android.

What sort of food does Andy eat at Thanksgiving? Perhaps a mixture of coal fed electricity, mixed with gasoline generator created electricity, and for dessert he has nuclear fueled electricity. Which one makes him sleepy?

Happy turkey day everyone. I am thankful for my family, friends, my home, the awesome technology breakthroughs on mobile devices in the last few years and the mostly fanboy free discussions on droid forums. Safe travel & blessings to all this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be safe and hold your families close!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with family & friends!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Have a safe and enjoyable day!!

Happy turkey day everyone and have a prosperous black Friday,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Droid Forums

Back