Droid Market - Annoying Bug

DylnCox

Reaction score
It's been like this for a while - and I've only ignored it, but now it's starting to bother me.

What is happening is when I go to My Apps in the market, I'm displayed the list of apps - but words/letters are missing from either the word "Update" if an update is available or whatever.

If I click it, knowing an update is available, it takes me to the app's page as normal. But once there, it will show the two boxes, "Update" and "Uninstall". Except the box that should say "Update" is blank. It's just a black box. Once I click on the blank update box, it then displays "OK" - so I know that it is an update. After selecting ok to update it will return me to the "My Apps" page, where my downloads are and will update fine.

However, if I uninstall an app - when it redirects me back to the "My Apps" page where it should say "Uninstalling" underneath the app in the "Currently Downloading" area, it says " N N T L I G " - as if the word is there, but every other letter is gone.

Anyone else encountering this? I'm assuming it's just my phone/version.

EDIT - Also next to my purchased apps it says "P R H S D" instead of "Purchased"

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
try clearing the cache and data of the market app