Droid Razr Camera & Screen VS. Bionic

yep...a few tweaks and the camera is not bad on the Bionic. It'll be interesting when people gets this phone in their hands what it actually performs like with the public.

Moto is going to release new hardware to fix the cameras and pentile displays. It's a set of really dark glasses called Bionicles.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

As I've said I do not have any issues with the camera now nor the screen. In fact I really like the screen as I can easily use it outdoors (as the my name suggests, I fish a lot and nearly all of that is outdoors :biggrin: ). All that being said, well done Vegas! Your post I quoted is hilarious!!!

Took this picture with my bionic the other day. Some weird flowers that poped out of the lawn. I think the picture looks pretty good for a cell phone... Oh yeah by they way. Does anyone know what kind of flowers these are? LOL!

flowers.jpg

Wow, that is awesome for a phone cam!!

Well being someone who has had the Iphone 4, Thunderbolt, Charge, and Bionic in a short period of time i feel like the camera on my bionic is not even slightly close to the performance of any of my former phones hence why i was asking about the razr's camera. I take a lot of pictures with my phone being that im a guy and i dont carry a camera around with me so it kind of bothers me when they come out terrible almost all of the time. I retake shots over and over again until they focus and even when they do they look very washed up and not just on my phone screen but when i upload them to my computer as well (and no my computer isnt terrible lol). And coming from an AMOLED screen qHD didnt bother me for a while then after buying my girlfriend an iphone 4 to put on my plan it started to bother me so im considering selling my bionic and getting either the Galaxy Nexus or the Razr.

Well being someone who has had the Iphone 4, Thunderbolt, Charge, and Bionic in a short period of time i feel like the camera on my bionic is not even slightly close to the performance of any of my former phones hence why i was asking about the razr's camera. I take a lot of pictures with my phone being that im a guy and i dont carry a camera around with me so it kind of bothers me when they come out terrible almost all of the time. I retake shots over and over again until they focus and even when they do they look very washed up and not just on my phone screen but when i upload them to my computer as well (and no my computer isnt terrible lol). And coming from an AMOLED screen qHD didnt bother me for a while then after buying my girlfriend an iphone 4 to put on my plan it started to bother me so im considering selling my bionic and getting either the Galaxy Nexus or the Razr.
qHD shouldn't bother you because its a resolution and not the type if display. Pintile matrix is the screen type.

qHD shouldn't bother you because its a resolution and not the type if display. Pintile matrix is the screen type.

Well i guess i misunderstood what they meant and i guess that means i clearly dont like the pentile matrix screen if thats the case, regardless i cant stand the screen on my bionic compared to the screen on my charge that i had or my iphone screen.

Well i guess i misunderstood what they meant and i guess that means i clearly dont like the pentile matrix screen if thats the case, regardless i cant stand the screen on my bionic compared to the screen on my charge that i had or my iphone screen.
coming from a Droid X² I can tell you it is not 90% as bad as it was on the X² the only thing I saw on the bionic screen was this gitter effect that seems to go away complety after a few days of use.

Took this picture with my bionic the other day. Some weird flowers that poped out of the lawn. I think the picture looks pretty good for a cell phone... Oh yeah by they way. Does anyone know what kind of flowers these are? LOL!

flowers.jpg

Fantastic picture. How long did it take to focus and all that?

BTW, Crocus pulchellus

This is as good a place for my stupid question as any I guess. Does the RAZR have a physical camera button? In the press photos on Motorola's website it sure looks like it does.

if you liked the screen on your charge, you will probably like the screen on the razr - at the very least more than the bionic

How will the brightness of the razors screen compare to the Thunderbolt? My thunderbolt is very hard to see in the daylight. I heard the bionic was supposed to be better then the bolt but don't know enought about phones specs to undertand how the Razrs will compare.

Bionic is great in sunlight, razr should also be good - both better than Bolt.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back