Droid turbo 3 or moto z force

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
But with the mod for qi2 charging and the extra battery pack it's gotta be bulky and break apart easily when dropped sounds to expensive and costly for mods. I actually think if I did it I would get the qi2 mod/ no case and no click on add-ons and get a Mophie if they make on or just a bigger say 20000 mah fast charging battery pack or four 5000 mah to use the z force since the on board battery is so small. Sounds like cpu step forward and a big bulky step backwards and too many costs for mods Back to a turbo 3 needed in the form factor of turbo 2 and the battery size of turbo one. A Mophie would work better than the click on as it is more secure .

Has anyone dropped the z force to see how the magnet holds on drops?

Also just figured out how to easily sleep screen on qi2 charging. Gravity screen has a screen off widget I'm testing but I still wish I could find a Tasker way to do like if qi2 charging run that widget after 1 minute. Ive still never goten Tasker to work for me. Anyone know a way to do what I just described?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I thought you posted a few weeks ago that you figured out which app was keeping the screen on while charging at night?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I had something like 6k photos for my face book pages and 3 k songs cluttering up my phone..then I realized duh..I should move those to my sd card..lol..after I did that and cleared the cache the phone only then had a hiccup and that was recompiling the file pathways..just had to clear data on gallery and force stop..basic ancient Android .lol