Dx roms to use on D2

Cstryon

Amy recommended dx roms that will improve d2 performance better than liberty gb nightlies?
I should mention I want a gb rom if possible.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

Phergy

I just switched to ZombieStomped yesterday and am really pleased with it. It is based on .595 DX leak and fixes the issues I had with the D2 GB leak.

OP
C

Cstryon

Hmm. I'm digging the liberty nightlies, anyone switch to zombie stomped from liberty that likes the change?

I have yet to try out the Liberty Nightlies, but I can at least say that ZS 1.71 is much better than the GB leak I was on from before... I've even settled for jus living with ginger blur launcher too, will probably be a while before I use a launcher again. Since using ZS I have had no srs issues or complaints.

Phergy

I was running the Liberty nightly, but I like some of the Blur features that were missing from Liberty. I tried Apex for a while, but again, some key features were missing or broken. I installed ZombieStomped yesterday and am in love.

OP
C

Cstryon

If I go for zs, will I need to move to stock gb first?

Phergy

here's what I did:
1. wiped data/factory reset
2. restored a backup of gingerbread leak
3. followed the steps in the ZS thread.

cableguynoe

Will any DX rom work on the D2?
I cant seem to download the liberty 3 rom for the d2. So I was going to use a DX file from a friends phone.
Can someone confirm that this will work?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Will any DX rom work on the D2?
I cant seem to download the liberty 3 rom for the d2. So I was going to use a DX file from a friends phone.
Can someone confirm that this will work?

Koveleski just posted download links a little while ago for the latest release candidate in the Liberty D2 section.