[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12)

wooddale

Reaction score
Since my last post seems to have gotten better dont know reason you dont use your phone the same every day. Today I have 93% left been on 2 1/2 hrs

player52

Reaction score
wooddale said:
Since my last post seems to have gotten better dont know reason you dont use your phone the same every day. Today I have 93% left been on 2 1/2 hrs

Mines the opposite my battery life has gotten alot worse getting about 6 hours on extended and barely 2 on normal. also seems to be hitting 110+ degrees when its idle or in my pocket.

wooddale

Reaction score
Mines the opposite my battery life has gotten alot worse getting about 6 hours on extended and barely 2 on normal. also seems to be hitting 110+ degrees when its idle or in my pocket.
Was out on the water today didnt use phone quite as much 81/2 hrs 51% My bat temp gets to 102 but only when heavy using.

deduct

Reaction score
So nitro, when are we going to see eclipse for our ics bionic? Really looking forward to it. Cannot wait! Hope to see it soon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

funnyfish

Reaction score
Blackberry font

Is there any way for me to get the font that comes stock on a blackberry phone (the all caps looking font that you see when u text someone) on the eclipse 3.0 rom? I would really appreciate the help because I love the font but am not much of a dev to do it myself...thanks for the help :)

jwilly216

Reaction score
Is there an ics based Eclipse in the works? That's what I REALLY want as I'm sure many of u do. Is there any info on this like a projected release date or start date?

wooddale

Reaction score
Is there an ics based Eclipse in the works? That's what I REALLY want as I'm sure many of u do. Is there any info on this like a projected release date or start date?

Yes there is he said hd may push one for 232 but I guess he is waiting fi thr release Moto is draging there heels dont really care. There are a few on the forums you can try but there not Eclipse.

aboubakr48

Reaction score
hello every body
can i install eclipse 3.0 , i am running .893.
because i am affraid of updating to 509 .i am affraid to lose the abbility to swutch into GSM because i a m using a GSM 2G network i, Algeria -DJEZZY GSM-

wizim

Reaction score
downloaded this rom yesterday. so far all is good.
thanks!

wizim

Reaction score
2 questions...

1. when inputting text if i type a word the auto correct inputs a word that i dont want. i have tried several settings in the language & keyboard settings-Multi-touch keyboard settings but none of them stop inputting the word im not looking for. see example below.
1348753249979.png

in this example the word "farish" is a made up word to help me explain what im getting at. when i start to type the next word it will change "farish" to "garish" what setting do i ned to change to prevent this from happening?

2. from a text message if i want to share a name card/contact i press the "attach" button with the paperclip symbol. when i do this it gives me several options...call,view contact,add subject,attach,insert smiley and more. i click "attach"-"contact information" then it goes to my contacts. thats good but, when i choose the contact i wish to share it gives me all of the contact info but it only allows me to share one of the numbers or the address. with the stock rom i could choose more than one and it would include the name of the contact. now i can only choose one (either a single phone number or the address) but not all of the info and if i choose a number it only inputs the number into the text and not the name.
also a friend was trying to send me a name card from his phone and i only get a blank text with no attachment.

any help? other than these two things everything else is great.

thanks!

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Yeah my advice ditch that and get on the CM10 JB ROM is the smoothest I have seen my Bionic ever run. Eclipse was great but he kinda stopped

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

deduct

Reaction score
You should be good if you flash an ics leak. Fxz back to stock 905 and then flash leak 232. It should cure your phone of these annoyances. I have 232. Send me a pm and ill see what I can do to help

oOCHANCEOo

Reaction score
will it work ?

currently running eclispe 2.0 on .893 will 3.0 work on .893 ?? please help !!

deduct

Reaction score
oOCHANCEOo said:
currently running eclispe 2.0 on .893 will 3.0 work on .893 ?? please help !!

You should be on .905 to flash eclipse 3.0