Epic Unleashed 1.1! Get your bug fixes here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHK5

Reaction score
for those having problems installing epic 1.1 try going to mounts and storage in clockworkmod recovery and select -mount /system before installing update.zip. worked for me may work for u idk. it now shows epic under android version instead of 2.2...

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
for those having problems installing epic 1.1 try going to mounts and storage in clockworkmod recovery and select -mount /system before installing update.zip. worked for me may work for u idk. it now shows epic under android version instead of 2.2...

Thanks so much for reporting this!!! I am having someone who was having trouble try it now. Thanks :D

raw33

Reaction score
Nice didn't get it to work the first time, mounted the sd card and loaded it right up. Thanks matt!

donstechnology

Reaction score
Omg

IT worked. I'm not sure which it was, but I mounted both /system and /sdcard, and now I am happily running v1.1.

YAY!!!!dancedroid

raw33

Reaction score
Sorry newb question... So when other roms come out can I save this layout as a backup and and have my original stock as a backup file somewhere as well? Is that done through bootstrap?

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Sorry newb question... So when other roms come out can I save this layout as a backup and and have my original stock as a backup file somewhere as well? Is that done through bootstrap?

That is a nandroid. You can save them both in the same place, just make a nandroid and you can restore from either when even you need.

psigti

Reaction score

That is a nandroid. You can save them both in the same place, just make a nandroid and you can restore from either when even you need.

When I go to download from rom manager I get an download error http:80 host un resolved error.

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

When I go to download from rom manager I get an download error http:80 host un resolved error.

Hmm not sure I will look. Download from here for now. http://www.epic.grrmode.com/Epic-Unleashed11Deodexed.zip

raw33

Reaction score
I don't think you're supposed to load up the epic rom with rom manager. You'll have to do it with boot loader.

raw33

Reaction score
Oh ok nice I misunderstood your post. So we can swap roms with rom manager with no problem now? That is once other roms become avalible.

Status
Not open for further replies.