Extended battery for free

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Dont ur phones look really stupid with that big bulk on the back? I would never fo that to my phone its designed to look slim

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

Jamis0n

Reaction score
The new ec01 rom that is posted gives me amazing batter for me. I did have to use the batter wipe twice, but now I can have blue tooth running for 5 hours and I'm at 80%. GPS is always on and streaming music to one of my display stereo decks at work. Brightness was at half. Got home at 8pm and was running Pandora for 2 hours while skateboarding and I was at 30 percent. Total of 11 hours with mediumhigh usage.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
M

Mwsr

welli talked to verizon for almost 3 hours total, trying to get a battery swap, if not to get extended battery, they cant help at all, you have to go to corporate store they meter your battery and go from there, so as to those that called verizon and got free extended batteries, its not true!!! ive even asked those for the number they called and what depasrtment they talked to and no once give a answer!!!!

Well hate to Tell you I did receive mine 100% free by calling 611.. I have paperwork to prove it from Verizon.. they did a warranty swap on my battery and sent me the extended to replace it since my battery life was crap. All I had to do was slap the return label they provided on the fedex box and return my old stock battery...so don't go around calling people liars because your mad you didn't get one. I'd be happy to provide pictures for.proof is someone can Tell me how to post pictures via my.phone.

can + string on 2.1