Extended battery

droid2guy

Reaction score
Hey guys... I was wondering how much of a difference it made and if it is worth the cost.... I've looked online but a can't find any actual numbers. If anyone has any information id would be a big help thanks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
I use a D2 extended battery for my D1 and I get 2 days in between charging now. Before I was charging every night. Now its every other night.

OP
D

droid2guy

Reaction score
Awesome ... I think il buy it

rick357mag

Reaction score
I got the extended and gained a full day on a charge. Will never go back

havocc

Reaction score
I agree my extended batt has been a life saver.... although I did buy a portable batt charger that I keep close by incase im not around pwr for a more than a day

ejamaru7

Reaction score
Just got mine in the mail today. Does it come on an empty charge or is it normally full when you put the battery in?

I turned my droid 2 off, popped the extended in, and rebooted and it said the battery was 90%..

hood

Reaction score
Use to I had to charge my phone every day but with the extended battery I only charge every 2 days. Worth every penny.http://amzn.to/fSYLAa

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Travo

Reaction score
Who usually has the cheapest prices? You also have to have the bigger batt cover, right?

Travo

rmcelroy

Reaction score
Who usually has the cheapest prices? You also have to have the bigger batt cover, right?

Travo

Yes the cover is needed.

I just bought one off of ebay for 9 bucks, with the battery cover.

Got it from "4ushop777" they have a pretty good seller rating 99.2 positive with over 47k ratings, so hopefully this should work out well for me. dancedroid