Fascinate in Late summer/Early Fall?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So many Android phones to choose from. I can't keep up with them all.

OP
S

spacesearcher

Reaction score
So many Android phones to choose from. I can't keep up with them all.
Thats why I'm wondering if its worth it. There's always the Droid X or 2 coming out before this one. I'm currently smartphone-less so I'm really feeling the urge to just buy what is currently available instead of waiting months for the next phone.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
I was really considering this phone, especially if it was $350 off contract like the Vibrant and Captive. Real steal for such a high-end smartphone. :icon_ banana:

OP
S

spacesearcher

Reaction score
I just played with the Vibrant int the T Mobile store today and decided I can wait for Verizon's version. esp after finding out how locked down the droid x/2 is.

bizzshow

Reaction score
If their really waiting that late to push this phone out I will be pissed. But I wouldn't doubt it seems like their really pushing that connection with Motorola.but at the end of the day they will shoot this Phone in the foot and to me its a better phone than both of the Motorola's launching smaller than the x no keyboard and more powerful than them both

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
twelve more Droid devices are coming to VZW this year...D2 and Fascinate are only two,,,,,,,,,,I can't wait to see what the future Brings

corbintechboy

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a Samsung Omnia 2. The hardware is good but the OS is horrible!

Within my 30 day worry free guarantee and had hardware issues and it is going back. If I can handle the Curve 2 (had one here) until the release of the Fascinate (and thats a BIG IF), I will be getting the Samsung.

Feel like I am being punished with the Curve...LOL.... Need...to....wait....just....a....little....longer!

Hope I don't get the bug and pull the trigger on something else before then.

smilepak

Reaction score
I doubt the Fascinate will come anytime soon. That will kill the sales of the Motorola Droid X that Verizon been heavily promoting. Unless they plan to NERF the Fascinate. Which they did to the original Samsung Omina. When it came to Verizon, they NERF the Omnia in comparison to the GSM version.

:(

dansamy

Reaction score
I'll place my bet for Fri, Sep 24th at the earliest. If we get lucky, maybe the 17th.

dansamy

Reaction score
I'll place my bet for Fri, Sep 24th at the earliest. If we get lucky, maybe the 17th.

If we are lucky, I would say Oct - Dec

Think they'll push it out to late fall/early winter? That's ok if they do, I don't come up for new every 2 until the middle of October. I bought an Eris secondhand to use until I decide which new phone I want to plunk down $$ on.

Eli

Reaction score
According to insider over at phandroid, Fascinate is currently in testing and should be released in ~5-7 weeks.

OP
S

spacesearcher

Reaction score
I think I can wait that long. After playing with the Vibrant at T-Mobile I knew I wanted this phone.