Finally out of contract

OP
V

v1ru5

Reaction score
Damn now that's a deal! I'm doing $160 a month with 700 mins unlimited text n data for my smart phone then I have my pops with a basic flip phone, I'm getting it hard!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well on the smart phones you can turn off the roaming right? I'm ready to ditch big red so fast. Does T-Mobile buy out contracts? Say do an "upgrade" n score a phone at a discount then have T-Mobile buy it out?
I wasn't under contract but they did ask if I wanted to get bought out and they did offer to buy my Note2 even though it was Verizon.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn now that's a deal! I'm doing $160 a month with 700 mins unlimited text n data for my smart phone then I have my pops with a basic flip phone, I'm getting it hard!
I was paying over $200 on Verizon for 1 smartphone and 2 flips on the old 1400 minute family share plan. Wife and daughter went with Verizon pre pay at $45 each a month with iPhones and I'm $50 a month , now on AT&T. I left T-Mobile because their coverage in western Virginia and West Virginia is non existent and that area I need call signal. Even Verizon was mostly dead spots on 64 in West Virginia all the way into Charleston, I was roaming on AT&T.