First Leaked LTE device by Samsung Picture

This would be a shocker to me.

In that thread about 'Who do you think will have the first LTE phone on Verizon', I didnt think it would be Samsung. Even tho they have 4G chips with the Epic, this is the first time I'm hearing about something LTE from them on Verizon .

You didn't hear about the Stealth? Which, btw, I strongly suspect this is!
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/103660-sch-i510-samsung-stealth-nexus-s-successor.html
The Stealth has the 1510 designation this phone has the 1520 designation.

:icon_eek: Oops, my bad! Thanks CK, so what does that mean...?

I'm getting lost with all these now phones coming out....lol

And I noticed in that other thread there was no indication it was gonna be for Verizon back then.

I'm getting lost with all these now phones coming out....lol

And I noticed in that other thread there was no indication it was gonna be for Verizon back then.

I hear ya! It is hard to keep all of them straight. Also, good point about the carrier. Anyhow, I guess I was wrong earlier about it being the Stealth as CK corrected me...So, what is this then...and maybe it means the Sch-1510 is going to some other network.

unfortunately, the slealth will have touchwiz so its dealbreaker.

the only two lte phone worth to me are etna and thunderbolt.

I dont think all of the phones will release at same time. I think verzion will release one phone for 30 days then after that they'll release new phone.

contract wise

That 4G signal looks a little photoshopped.

The way I understand it is that would be accounted for by touchwiz...Each skin has different graphics so even the "LTE" label will look different from phone to phone.

Back