Flashed Linear and NO SIGNAL, WTF?!

microsnook

Reaction score
I am on libery, flashed ud theme. Worked good. Went to flash linear like 6 times a few different ways and now I dont have service on my phone!

I dont know whats wrong.

Presi

Reaction score
I have the same issue.

Its a shame, linear looks great too.

CrazyEddie

Reaction score
I am on libery, flashed ud theme. Worked good. Went to flash linear like 6 times a few different ways and now I dont have service on my phone!

I dont know whats wrong.

I kind of have done the same exact thing with a similar issue.
- Installed Liberty 1.5 (wipe/cache) coming from Fission 2.5.7 - everything good
- Installed Gingerbread Theme - everything good
- Installed UD Theme - everything good
- Installed Linear Theme - had a weird issue with calls going directly to VM. I tried just a few tests before reverting. It appeared calls from other cell phones went directly to VM, but I did a test from a land line and my phone rang fine. I tried this with various cells and land lines - land lines always worked, cells went to VM without my phone ringing at all. Seemed a bit much to be coincidence. So I restored a nandroid backup of when I had the Gingerbread theme on - everything was good again.

Just giving some additional info in case it helps - seemed a little similar to this situation.

swagmonster

Reaction score
without fail everytime I flash linear I lose cell service...so here iis what fixs me right up...load into CW and reflash linear...don't do anywipes just reflash if that doesn't do it then wipe cache and try...let me kno what happens

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
microsnook

microsnook

Reaction score
Hmm. Ill try reflashing the theme then...
Im not sure why its causing me to lose service.
My friends DX worked flawlessly...

swagmonster

Reaction score
I would like to kno the same thing. And orignally linear was only for dx and I don't think they ported it

OP
microsnook

microsnook

Reaction score
Well in gbills thread, he said there were no issues w/ the d2...so im not sure why there is now.

1st_droid

Reaction score
Been running linear since day one on my droid2 I haven't had any issues.. I did it manually to install the theme I never mount just go into recovery mode and install

bookie

Reaction score
I've had that problem with linear and a couple other themes in different roms. For some reason the baseband disappears. Sometimes a reboot fixes it. Other times I just reflash the theme.

OP
microsnook

microsnook

Reaction score
Ive rebooted and reflashed. Installed through Liberty toolbox and manually in recovery mode.
I still cannot get this theme to work!

Presi

Reaction score
Been running linear since day one on my droid2 I haven't had any issues.. I did it manually to install the theme I never mount just go into recovery mode and install

See I didn't do that. I just loaded it with the LBT.

swagmonster

Reaction score
Yea I preffer to do it manually I've had bad luck with the toolbox