FoxFi not working anymore?

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I don't think this is a normal issue.. I was able to use FoxFi 3 days ago so that my grandmother could download an update to her tablet, yeah she used up about 100Mb but I've played Battlefield for hours on FoxFi and had no problems. Now all of a sudden, it says wireless tethering is on but nobody is picking up the signal and there's no stock app notification anymore either. I'm non-rooted, so my phone hasn't gone through an update and the app hasn't been updated either. Restarts don't do anything, I can't figure it out.

Help?

Just tested mine, works without any issues. Did you do the recent update?

Which update are we referring to? The latest update from FoxFi was over a month ago and I'm still running .902, I think Verizon may have found out or something, it's just odd.

Foxfi, april 19. Mine JUST worked. If they blocked it I wouldn't have been able to post. or do a speed test.

Try clearing data on the foxfi app.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!

Change the name of the hotspot and restart foxfi.. works for me. I just keep changing the name.

I have also have problems with this app. Have contacted the maker of the app and still haven't heard anything back in over a month. Have tried all the suggestions on here and elsewhere with nothing helping. I guess it's back to wired tethering :-(

Back