Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

theguru1974

Reaction score
Can someone suggest a battery meter app, preferably one that is accurate for Gingerbread and displays the % in the status bar? I've tried BatteryTime Lite by Motalen but it seems a bit flaky sometimes.

Try Mini Info from the Market. I have GB roms on two of my phones, and it gives accurate readings on both.

-Mike

That app doesn't seem to put a % icon in the status bar.

On a related topic, it seems that none of the battery apps have been updated to fix issues accessing the "Battery History" menu. Spare Parts used to give you a screen where you could see awake time of each app now that button force closes the app. What I really need to see is a count of hours and minutes of Awake time vs. Sleep time. Any apps do that on Gingerbread yet?

Eric

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I'm new to all this, but I've got my new incredible up and running on FusionIce. I'm wondering if there is a "simple" way to change just the boot animation/sound. It may sound crazy, but I think I want to revert to the stock Incredible boot animation and "DROID" sound. I've done a fair bit of searching already and every solution says to replace files that don't seem to exist in this ROM or to paste the bootanimation.zip file and accompanying mp3 file to a folder that doesn't exist in this ROM. Any help would be appreciated.

From the simple standpoint of changing the bootanimation, take any bootanimation that you like, make sure it's named "bootanimation.zip" and put it in the data/local folder. You'll need a program like root explorer to do this, and when you go to data/local, if there's an existing bootanimation, root explorer will ask if you want to over write the existing one. Say yes, exit and reboot. You'll have your bootanimation that you chose.

Can't help you with the sound aspect - not my area of expertise.

-Mike

OZFive

Reaction score
So I am assuming that since the Dev has not been on the droidforums.net since 02-19 that Fusion ROM has been abandoned?

Please say it is not true!

scottb908

Reaction score
I loaded this rom today and so far liking it alot.. One thing I noticed and maybe theres a tweak for it.. The launcher page with all the apps seems a little sluggish when scrolling.. Anyway to make that smoother..

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
So I am assuming that since the Dev has not been on the droidforums.net since 02-19 that Fusion ROM has been abandoned?

No, roberj13 is still around. He's just been busy with other things. He'll respond to questions you pose to him (have you tried a PM?) and get back with you as soon as he's able. Just be patient. :):)

-Mike

OZFive

Reaction score

No, roberj13 is still around. He's just been busy with other things. He'll respond to questions you pose to him (have you tried a PM?) and get back with you as soon as he's able. Just be patient. :):)

-Mike
Good to hear. I am not impatient at all, was just curious. I love Fusion. I just came from a Moto Droid 1 with Shadow Rom that got dropped and it sucked knowing such a great ROM was finished.

Was hoping Fusion was not going down the same road.

All good, thanks!

scottb908

Reaction score
I just found a problem not sure why I can't get the phone to pair with my headset via Bluetooth. Is this a known issue?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

razor2006

Reaction score
I just found a problem not sure why I can't get the phone to pair with my headset via Bluetooth. Is this a known issue?

I paired my OG jawbone just fine.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

scottb908

Reaction score
I get an error saying failed to be there I am trying to connect to my car stereo the bluetooth works before I loaded the software Tom

razor2006

Reaction score
I get an error saying failed to be there I am trying to connect to my car stereo the bluetooth works before I loaded the software Tom

What are you referring to as "the software"?

scottb908

Reaction score
It worked with the stock rom stop working when I loaded this rom

scottb908

Reaction score
Bluetooth protocol should be backwards compatible that shouldn't have changed I wouldn't think

razor2006

Reaction score
Bluetooth protocol should be backwards compatible that shouldn't have changed I wouldn't think

Dunno. I've had issues with Wireless Tether and Wifi Static on this ROM. Wireless Tether doesn't matter too much because the ROM has the capability baked in to it, but I sorely miss Wifi Static.

scottb908

Reaction score
Just for ha ha's I loaded my stock backup on the phone and I can pair again.. is def something in the software but not sure what to look for to troubleshoot it.