Galaxy note 3 neo problem

Nikifor Chernev

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NEO n750
Hello,

This is my first post. I need some help with my phone. Recently i've been having issues with my phone turning off on its self. I have tried back up and reset but it didn't work. This issue seems started after updating to 4.3 jellybean. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this. Also after the phone turns off the buttons have no effect, the only way to "fix" it ( for 3-4 days) is by removing the battery and placing it back agian.
Can anyone help me with this issues.

Thank you,
Fori.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum ..sorry to hear of issue ...so you have done the factory reset ?

M8 tap'd

OP
N

Nikifor Chernev

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Hi,

Yes i did tyhe factory reset. Like i sayd i also uninstalled some apps that were maby causing the issue but again no luck so far, it seems to happen at around the time the battery is below 45%.

Thanks

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hmmm ..I can't think of anything that would cause that behavior...how long have you had the phone ? Possible warranty replacement..

M8 tap'd

OP
N

Nikifor Chernev

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I've had it for 3 months now and i guess they would replace it, but i would be without a phone for at least a month, thats why i asked the question here if anyone knows how to fix it. Thank you.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Only other thing would be reset again ..and not install any of your apps and monitor for a least 24 hrs to see if it's the phone or app ...

M8 tap'd

OP
N

Nikifor Chernev

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Thank you i will try that now.