Galaxy Note Edge review by Engadget

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Samsung's announcement of the new Note Edge device has seemed to grab some attention - while I think this device looks intriguing, I am not sure it would be a device I would carry.

Engadget has put together a nice little review of the device, pointing out features and specs as well as how one might use the device.

Their review can be found here - http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/03/samsung-galaxy-note-edge-hands-on/

Tell us what you think of the device...will it be a success or flop?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
It looks pretty damn cool, but not something I'm too interested in. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are though...

DrumsOfGrohl

It feels to me like its just a little gimmicky. Its cool, and seems to have some pretty unique features, but I wouldn't upgrade my phone just for the sake of that edge. WTBS, if I was in the market for a new phone, I wouldn't discount it. For some reason, what stuck out as a cooler feature was the Ruler. It seems like it was almost made for a phone with an edge.

Ollie

Droid Does
I've read that the Edge will be a limited release and won't come to all markets. I'm hoping to get my hands on one to make a decision between the Edge and the vanilla Note 4.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
I like the edge. I think it's a great feature especially if used at night as an alarm clock.
Will I trade my G3? I Don't think so..

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing how the Galaxy Edge does in a drop test.

tap'n