Galaxy S22 Pre-Orders Are LIVE! Bonus $50 Samsung Credit!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've only looked at Verizon, I know I can trade in and get 1K off, I'm not sure if Samsung has the same deal.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Yup I've seen it ..think BestBuy has it $100 less with the $1000 Verizon trade in ..and Samsung site shows $850 for unlocked trade in but they are also doing $1000 Verizon offer ...

Sent from my S22 Ultra using Tapatalk

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yup I've seen it ..think BestBuy has it $100 less with the $1000 Verizon trade in ..and Samsung site shows $850 for unlocked trade in but they are also doing $1000 Verizon offer ...

tough decisions lol

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
tough decisions lol

Haha they sure make it enticing.....though I've never been a fan of bill credits but if ya not going anywhere then all good..

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haha they sure make it enticing.....though I've never been a fan of bill credits but if ya not going anywhere then all good..

Yeah, nothing compares to Verizon here so I'm not even going to kid myself that I'm going to switch anytime soon. I'll likely pay it off sooner anyway. I just need to tell myself it's worth the move. Plus I ordered a couple new cases for the Note that I have to cancel now lol.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yeah, nothing compares to Verizon here so I'm not even going to kid myself that I'm going to switch anytime soon. I'll likely pay it off sooner anyway. I just need to tell myself it's worth the move. Plus I ordered a couple new cases for the Note that I have to cancel now lol.

Lmfao ..well get to cancelling...you can always trade it in later on down the road for another device ... vicious cycle continues..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
How are you liking it so far my dude? I'm considering trading my Note 20 Ultra for the S22 Ultra. Battery life was never great on the Note and I'm concerned it'll be more of the same on the S22U.

Here's a video comparison one of the members on another forum shared with us ..as he noticed hDr video was not as bright on the newer phone ...but I'm sure software updates might be coming too ..

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Finally got the S22 Ultra up and going, seems likely to amaze me...
Charges really fast as well...

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I finally put my order in lol. That video you shared, BK, about talked me out of it. Ultimately I decided that I'm never going to get that good of a deal for both my phone and a new powerhouse if I don't capitalize. I love the N20U, but the deal was too good to pass up.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I finally put my order in lol. That video you shared, BK, about talked me out of it. Ultimately I decided that I'm never going to get that good of a deal for both my phone and a new powerhouse if I don't capitalize. I love the N20U, but the deal was too good to pass up.

I think you made a good move. I mean this phone is solid and you're right, you're getting great value for it.. it's an awesome phone and the small stuff that he talked about still don't take away from the S22 Ultra being a great phone which it is in my opinion

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
I think you made a good move. I mean this phone is solid and you're right, you're getting great value for it.. it's an awesome phone and the small stuff that he talked about still don't take away from the S22 Ultra being a great phone which it is in my opinion

The phone is great, the biggest deal for me was the Verizon $1000 trade in, making the cost unbeatable.
It's being good so far!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
The phone is great, the biggest deal for me was the Verizon $1000 trade in, making the cost unbeatable.
It's being good so far!

Yes Verizon really stepped up with the trade-ins... I mean I was checking their site I could have traded the pixel 4a 5G for the $1,000... I love this phone it's running really really good

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have no doubts it'll be a great phone, the Note 20 Ultra is still running well and battery isn't much worse. If they didn't have such a good deal I'd be perfectly happy running my N20 for a while longer. No Pixel I've run in the past has run this well two years into owning it. I still love Pixels, but with all the hard drive failures I've experienced (at least 3 between my wife and I) I needed a break for a while. Samsung really makes great phones and I agree, Verizon seems to have great deals lately.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I went with Ultra in white ...first day as a daily driver ..
c3d785c76e5c5c8cde63cca35a6387f0.jpg
a049444f00ddc0966cb1edd34d34ca45.jpg
d68b8de61f99f39322648fa767636ec1.jpg
6531e24c62f0185ef8df88bb369a260b.jpg

Hi bk & all! Bk, that white looks nice. I pre-ordered the green. Have had it for a week now and, of course, loving it. Traded in my Note 10+. The only thing I miss is not having the expandable storage.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hi bk & all! Bk, that white looks nice. I pre-ordered the green. Have had it for a week now and, of course, loving it. Traded in my Note 10+. The only thing I miss is not having the expandable storage.

Hey there ...nice did you get higher storage ?.. I'm rolling with 512GB more than enough for me