[ROM] [GB][2.11.605.5][Sense 3.5]BAMF SoaB v1.04

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Understood.... What are difference between the two roms.

Sent from my SOAB running Thunderbolt

He added BAMF settings in the new 1.04 and a new kernel. He also did other tweaks. Doesnt make sense for me to list when he has a change log in the OP ;)

spindizzy

Reaction score
I loaded the new version last night. I would have done so just for the shut down screen.... Great work guy's.

Sent from my T-Bolt running SOAB 1.04

damaxima

Reaction score
How's it running have you had abt issues , is it worth the upgrade from 1.3 , I've had zero issues with this version.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

spindizzy

Reaction score
abt? Its running as smooth to me as the previous version.

Sent from my T-Bolt running SOAB 1.04

jerrya

Reaction score
Guys, about to root my phone (Monday next week) and being a noob, do I also need a kernal and radio with this ROM?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Guys, about to root my phone (Monday next week) and being a noob, do I also need a kernal and radio with this ROM?

Already packaged with a kernel regarding radio you should probably have the latest

jerrya

Reaction score
Already packaged with a kernel regarding radio you should probably have the latest

Thanks everyone! I am actually excited about this! Hoping not only will I fall in love with my TB again with the new 3.5, but also the stupid rebooting issue will be fixed. Now, I have checked and gotten most of my ducks ready, downloaded the fastboot and the super user file. Will be downloading this ROM Monday and getting into the Revolutionary Monday as well. Will have downloaded Rom manager and Titanium backup later today.

a few questions that no one has answered yet.
1) When I wipe, does it wipe the SD car as well? If so, can I use any other SD card to do this and then reinstall my old one when complete?
2) How much room on the SD card do I need?
3) Other than the programs listed above, any other recommendations?

Thanks again everyone!

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am actually excited about this! Hoping not only will I fall in love with my TB again with the new 3.5, but also the stupid rebooting issue will be fixed. Now, I have checked and gotten most of my ducks ready, downloaded the fastboot and the super user file. Will be downloading this ROM Monday and getting into the Revolutionary Monday as well. Will have downloaded Rom manager and Titanium backup later today.

a few questions that no one has answered yet.
1) When I wipe, does it wipe the SD car as well? If so, can I use any other SD card to do this and then reinstall my old one when complete?
2) How much room on the SD card do I need?
3) Other than the programs listed above, any other recommendations?

Thanks again everyone!

Jerrya - It only wipes system files. Your SD card won't be touched.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

ibedatthunderbolt

Reaction score
This ROM is the ****! In my opinion a lot smoother than BAMF Forever Cubed 1.10 that I was previously running (although that ROM is slick too). I did run across one glitch, but couldn't take a screen shot of it because the screen shot option falls in behind the glitch. Ironically I can't duplicate the issue again at the moment which is a good and bad thing I guess. Hopefully it doesn't appear again, but if it does I'll be sure to post it. TB 4EVER.

...I wonder if HTC has any plans of coming out with a "next-gen" version of the Thunderbolt...would be phat.

damaxima

Reaction score
Any one having any random freezing and reboot issues

spindizzy

Reaction score
Anyone know of some 3.5 skins to use with the best rom out?

ibedatthunderbolt

Reaction score
@damaxima
This ROM is running like butter...no other issues so far. I've never seen anything run this smooth, not even when I was using the stock HTC. There is absolutely no lag when opening apps, multitasking, or switching between screens. Did you wipe everything and delete the "BAMF_Extras" folder prior to install?