GB themeing question...

Reaction score
I had two questions about themes for the GB 588 leak. 1.) I'm currently running the GingerComb Juiced theme and I wanted to try the BWC theme, but I wasn't sure if I could just install it over my current theme or if I need to restore my nandroid of stock GB 588 I made before doing any changes.
2.) What other themes besides Juiced and BWC are available for the GB leak?

Posted Using My Droid X running GB Rooted

turdbogls

Reaction score
it is not necessary to flash back the stock 588 ROM, but if you dont, anything that the BWC theme does not touch, will be left 'juiced" now this all depends on how much the theme changes, it could change everything the juiced theme changed and you will never see any juiced aspects of it. but after running both for a while, i think the BWC theme is not as intricate as the juiced themes. so you will see some juiced aspects in your BWC theme.

best thing to do is to flash the stock 588 and go from there.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
it is not necessary to flash back the stock 588 ROM, but if you dont, anything that the BWC theme does not touch, will be left 'juiced" now this all depends on how much the theme changes, it could change everything the juiced theme changed and you will never see any juiced aspects of it. but after running both for a while, i think the BWC theme is not as intricate as the juiced themes. so you will see some juiced aspects in your BWC theme.

best thing to do is to flash the stock 588 and go from there.

Well like I said, I made a backup up of the stock 588 build before themeing it so I will just restore my nandroid

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
On the Juiced theme, is there anyway to make the banner on the lockscreen and the one on the notification pulldown screen, say Verizion Wireless again instead of Juiced? I asked this on another thread but no one answered me. And I was looking thru the theme files and can't find the one pertaining to it.

xrevx

Reaction score
i have a quick question. im on liberty gb the latest update and i am working on a theme. i have figured out for the most part and can make the png files pop up but the files like charging animations i cant figure out? it leaves me with the image but there is a white background behind it? whats the difference in animations and just pngs and how do i fix it?