Ghost Armor for Incredible - Special Price!

Serialkilla

Reaction score
Don't know if you know of Ghost Armor, but it's awesome! It's a complete full body skin, that protects like no other. The military uses this stuff on helicopter blades,and jet wing tips.
Right now,they are offering the full body kit for the price of the screen protector. Check out the videos on the site - hittin' it with a weedwacker, a drill, keys...etc. This stuff is awesome,and for a full body kit for $14.99 - you can't beat it. Normally $24.99!

Here's some videos:
Videos - Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor

Here's the product:
HTC Incredible Ghost Armor - HTC - HTC Incredible - Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor

If you use coupon code 20090325 - you'll get 10% off too!
Check it out - order it - you can't go wrong!

P.S. - They make it for the Moto Droid too - but at $24.99 for full body.

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Weird site. Filled out all the info on the initial page, and it sent me back to the "startup" page. Tried it again, with same result. :icon_eek: Never did ask for my credit card info, so I'm ok in that regard...

OP
Serialkilla

Serialkilla

Reaction score
Really? That is weird... I had no problems with it. Used it for my Droid a few months ago, and then again today for the Incredible.

rosariorose9

Reaction score
May be a temporary glitch in their website. I'll give it another try tomorrow...

OP
Serialkilla

Serialkilla

Reaction score
I also used paypal, don't know if that makes a difference,but no issues with it.

rosariorose9

Reaction score
^^^

Tried it again tonight - this time with Paypal per SK's suggestion - and it worked like a charm. Hope Ghost-Armor doesn't look like crap on my beautiful DI!!

ryblock

Reaction score
I want to find a local retailer that will put it on for me. I have purchased so many screen protectors, ect, over the last few years, but I can't get the things on correctly and they either bubble up or fall off or get tons of fingerprints on them by time I get them all lined up. If anybody knows of somebody who does this near Durham/Raleigh NC please let the word out

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Just checked the GA site and the product is back up to $24.99 for the front and back coverage. Glad I ordered it when I did! :) Thanks again to SK for the 'heads up' on a great deal. :icon_ banana:

rosariorose9

Reaction score
^^^

Interesting. Apparently works off the link, but not if you just go to the site. In any event, I already got the deal (still awaiting the Armor), so I'm a happy camper. :icon_ banana:

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Installed mine this afternoon. Front and back pieces were pretty easy to do, but the side pieces (which are very thin) were a pain in the a$$. Looks good except for a few clusters of very tiny bubbles. Hope that those will clear up on their own over the next day or two as they did with the Skinomi that I installed on a friend's Incredible. Can't comment yet on anti glare properties, if any, but will check that out tomorrow and report back.

MARTIN240SX

Reaction score
Information

When I purchase a product from Ghost Armor, it asks for my "Title". What is that?