Gingerbread for thunderbolt

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you dont have to flash an sbf.

All you need to do is flash the rom via recovery. Wipe data and cache.

Then install the GB radio via hboot and youre good to go.

I got a fc on bamf 2.0 5 upon trying to stop the camcorder. Someone posted a link to HTCcamera.apk for sense 3.0 and I no longer get the fc.

It is pretty friggen amazing. I like it alot. Cant wait to see whats in store.

wooddale

Reaction score

I got a fc on bamf 2.0 5 upon trying to stop the camcorder. Someone posted a link to HTCcamera.apk for sense 3.0 and I no longer get the fc.

Some guys are saying clean wipe flashrom do battery pull then hboot and your good to go

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Bottom 2 r froyo, top 2 r GB.....act made my phone better. (and its low cause I have pretty bad reception at home)
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jimmydene84

Reaction score

Some guys are saying clean wipe flashrom do battery pull then hboot and your good to go

I fastbooted first, booted up, took the radio image off the sdcard, booted Into recovery, wiped, flashed GB, and enjoyed!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah..jimmydene is right on.

Not sure where you are getting your info from but you don't need to pull battery either

ridin the lightning

wooddale

Reaction score

Not sure where you are getting your info from but you don't need to pull battery either

ridin the lightning
I think I read in xda forum (download and info) anyway just hit power and volume after rom is flashed and it will go into hboot?

project e46m3

Reaction score
I was going flash rom crazy yesterday and the BAMF 2.05 rom wasnt stable at all for me. It would freeze after reboots at the splash screen. It just didnt work good enough for me for heavy daily use.

FYI, I wiped all data 3x and installed the correct GB radio.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Then I guess my Question would be what would I do if I wanted to go back to bamf 1.6.3 maybe just flash the old radio? Or will I be there forever lol?

Nothing is there forever....shud just be able to hboot back

I assume your on GB did it help GPS any? I also herd it slowed 4G down a lot I get from 12 to 14 now hate to loose that.

I have been on stock rooted GB and two versions of das BAMF GB and my GPS has been instant ever since and I was one of those who's phone over a minute to lock... when it would actually lock.
I never got consistent crazy speeds, but mine hasn't really slowed down. Its about the same as always for me.
Other than some reboots when I was messing with setcpu, and the somewhat laggy camera (only on das BAMF) this has been the most stable my phone has been since day one :) :)

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nothing is there forever....shud just be able to hboot back

I assume your on GB did it help GPS any? I also herd it slowed 4G down a lot I get from 12 to 14 now hate to loose that.

I have been on stock rooted GB and two versions of das BAMF GB and my GPS has been instant ever since and I was one of those who's phone over a minute to lock... when it would actually lock.
I never got consistent crazy speeds, but mine hasn't really slowed down. Its about the same as always for me.
Other than some reboots when I was messing with setcpu, and the somewhat laggy camera (only on das BAMF) this has been the most stable my phone has been since day one :) :)

Team BAMF recommends to overclock to 1.4ghz to resolve camera lag.

I typically dont overclock that high though. I am at 1024 or 1.2...cant remember.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

ridin the lightning
I think I read in xda forum (download and info) anyway just hit power and volume after rom is flashed and it will go into hboot?

if you are already rooted and have a rom you may be able to hold power button and boot into bootloader from the restart menu.

If not, I think its volume down and power.

wooddale

Reaction score

ridin the lightning

if you are already rooted and have a rom you may be able to hold power button and boot into bootloader from the restart menu.

If not, I think its volume down and power.
Sorry I meant power and vol dwn. My question Im on bamf 6.3 now if I want to go to GB I download GB rom of my choice to my sd card then I down load GB radio to root of sd card. Then I flash rom. Now is what I dont quite understand I read after rom is flashed ready to reboot you pull battery then hold power and dwn vol it will go into bootloader your done. does this make any sense I believr you said you dont have to pull battery. Thanks

Read a little further and answered my own question. Dont download GB yet. Im staying on 1.6.3.

Last edited:
OP
shadowpunx

shadowpunx

Reaction score
I went off gb for about 4 days but couldn't stay away, who else couldn't stay away? I love bamf remix

2. oh that is