Google images results

VegaLA

Reaction score
Hi all,
starting to get to grips with my first Android phone and loving what i'm experiencing so far.
I installed the Launcher Pro App, but couldn't find the icon to launch it but didn't investigate further. Let a friedn play with it last night and the UI changed somewhat (hard to tell exactly what with the Robotic Eye WP i'm using) but I uninstalled Launcher Pro and the layout returned to normal. Not sure exactly what they pressed to initate LP but i've re-installed it and hope to find time to check the official site for tuts and instructions later.
I do have a question. Is there some setting I need to turn on in order to view/Download images from google.com? I did a search for images on the Droid X and it displayed the results, but tapping an image did not expand the image to screen or show me the option to download image. Is this a security/copyright/setting thing I need to do?

Loving this board BTW, very helpfull!
Thanks in advance,
Vega...

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
There is no icon to launch Launcher Pro; it should come up as a choice when you next press your Home button. And it doesn't interfere with live wallpapers or vice versa.

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

Reaction score
Hmm, thats weird i just tried Google image search on both the stock browser and my dolphinbrowser and whenever i click a pic it expands it full screen and just has its location link on the bottom

Must be something different for the DX