Google Rolling Out Inbox Invites

Oh, and the whole archive thing bugs me. Bring on the swipe to delete feature already.

My only issue right now is that my GMail app receives email much quicker than my Inbox app. If they fix that then I will disable GMail.
You gotta go all in buddy! I turned notifications off in Gmail after I installed inbox. Never noticed.
Oh, and the whole archive thing bugs me. Bring on the swipe to delete feature already.
Yup. "This email is going away because you clicked that arrow, but it's really not going to the trash bin."

Had a bit of work to do when I decided to go back to Gmail 5.0...

Sent from my Note 4

The time difference between them hitting my GMail app and my Inbox app is still too unacceptable for me right now. Once the lag between them has been shortened I will no longer use the GMail app.

For me it's just something new. I don't see a benefit of one over the other, but I'm jumping on the Inbox train from the start so that when it becomes mainstream I'm not clueless.

Cool ... Sounds like a good start then... Coming from a job where emails are plentiful and my inbox gets ridiculous usage I'm not paying attention too much attention to non work emails.. Lol

M8 tap'd

Anyone have an invite?

I believe I do, pm me your email.

on the move..

Curious how it handles multiple picture attachments. Gmail sometimes hangs in sending loop when I try to send 6-8 pictures at once.

Well so far I've tried 4 pics over wifi and it's instantaneous delivery soon as it's done uploading/downloading. I also like the sent folder's preview of attachments not just a paper clip like in Gmail.

6 over lte went fine, 10 get hung up for whatever reason.

10 over wifi went through fine.

Last edited:
I don't know what version Gmail you have on what device but I've always had previews in Gmail since early on back with my S3. Perhaps it's a setting you've missed somewhere?

S5 tap'n

I stll havnt goten an invite yet...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I don't know what version Gmail you have on what device but I've always had previews in Gmail since early on back with my S3. Perhaps it's a setting you've missed somewhere?

S5 tap'n
I'm talking about from list view not from inside the email view.

Back