Got my moto x!!!!

Snoking

Reaction score
Got my wife a Moto X from the build store. Blue back, her name etc. It came with a protective cover on the screen with a grey corner on the lower left. However it is stuck on the phone like a normal screen protector??? Anyone know about this? Chris

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Got my wife a Moto X from the build store. Blue back, her name etc. It came with a protective cover on the screen with a grey corner on the lower left. However it is stuck on the phone like a normal screen protector??? Anyone know about this? Chris
My phone came with this too. It's REALLY on there so it took a lot of work to get it off - but it scratches far too easily to be a screen protector - just looks like those things that come with new phones, just a lot bigger and fits so well that it was difficult to take off.

Snoking

Reaction score
Well I ordered a three pack of Halo screen protectors. Put one on her new Motor X and trimmed one to fit my HTC Rezound!

Nice product and ez to install.

Chris

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Not sure if you are aware, but system apps in Android can now be completely disabled unlike in the past. Its the best of both worlds in my opinion. You can keep and use what you like or disable any app you don't want.

How do you go about doing this?

TatDroid

Reaction score
Settings>apps>all

-Moto X-
I'll expand on this. Then scroll to the app you don't want and tap on it. In the upper right corner should be an option to "disable". If it's not an option, you may see an option to "uninstall updates". Do that first, and THEN you should see the "disable" option.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I'll expand on this. Then scroll to the app you don't want and tap on it. In the upper right corner should be an option to "disable". If it's not an option, you may see an option to "uninstall updates". Do that first, and THEN you should see the "disable" option.

Thanks for this! I finally got rid of all the Verizon bloat crap.

Won't let me disable Verizon Backup Assistant. No uninstall updates option and disable button is grayed out. Can this one be disabled?

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Thanks for this! I finally got rid of all the Verizon bloat crap.

Won't let me disable Verizon Backup Assistant. No uninstall updates option and disable button is grayed out. Can this one be disabled?

I can't on mine either. Only Verizon one I can't.

-Moto X-

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Some system apps cannot be disabled. This is mandated by VZW.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Could totally freeze it with root, but it's not worth messing with the system. I just turned the sync off and it doesn't really do much now

-Moto X-