Great deal: Nexus 6 on sale for $349 (32GB) and $399 (64GB) on Amazon!

Caesars

That's incredible! I don't even need it and I want it lol. If I wasn't so content with my selection now I'd bl buy that.

But the parents could use that ^^.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
For that price, I'd almost consider one of these instead of the Moto X that I've got my heart set on.

I guess with the new Nexi supposedly being announced at the end of the month, they're trying to liquidate some of their stock ahead of time?

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Amazing deal. Kind of makes me regret pulling the trigger on it a few months ago. But what can you do? It is still an amazing phone.

Mustang02

Diamond Member

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-09-04 11.17.15.png
    Screenshot 2015-09-04 11.17.15.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 473

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
There's only one version of Nexus 6 and it has all the radios built in. That just seems like a general message about unlock GSM phones in general, not necessarily about the Nexus 6 specifically. That's the way I read it anyway.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Not according to what is being shown.

There's only one version of Nexus 6 and it has all the radios built in. That just seems like a general message about unlock GSM phones in general, not necessarily about the Nexus 6 specifically. That's the way I read it anyway.

Yup.. They left the disclaimer there for unlocked phones..

NexusSix

HNettles

I ordered mine Friday morning, using Amazon Prime, and it arrived Monday morning (yes, delivered on the holiday). Yes, brand new, sealed packaging. Very nice phone, I might add.