Green Monster.

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
Just got my Incredible yesterday.

I like it very much so far.

When I am making a call, the call screen itself has a huge green monster on it. :greendroid: I want to either remove the green monster or replace it with an image of my own choosing.

Can I remove or replace the green monster on my call screen?

Thanks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I don't have the Incredible but I do understand Android.

On our screens when making a phone call the screen simply goes black. That's not a monster you see there it's probably a Droid similar to many of our avatars. My gut tells me you probably can't take it off, but I'm definitely not certain. I would say if there is a way to do it it's somewhere in your settings. I would look at your display settings and see if you have anything in there.

OP
Durango_Boy

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I don't have the Incredible but I do understand Android.

On our screens when making a phone call the screen simply goes black. That's not a monster you see there it's probably a Droid similar to many of our avatars. My gut tells me you probably can't take it off, but I'm definitely not certain. I would say if there is a way to do it it's somewhere in your settings. I would look at your display settings and see if you have anything in there.

Yeah you're right it's a green android, not a monster...maybe it's a monster android. LOL.

I have searched through some settings in both display and the call screen menu options but I haven't found that particular setting that would allow me to change it.

No offense to the Android OS but that image on the screen when making a call is quite silly looking to me.

GodDriven

Reaction score

Hook, Your right.. This cannot be modded.. Only.. and only.. if the device is rooted and you have the graphical knowledge to code the new Image there.. It simply cannot be placed in or changed..

Thats cute.. The green Monster.. Really? Monster? He's our beloved Android.. Not our monster.. :icon_ banana:

xBBuser

Reaction score
...Thats cute.. The green Monster.. Really? Monster? He's our beloved Android.. Not our monster.. :icon_ banana:

If you talk too long on the phone it'll lick the inside of your ear...:icon_eek:

screwby

Reaction score
Im sorry but is it the same green Android that shows up when the number isnt linked to a contact with a photo i.d.??