GS4 MICRO SD card,which one to choose??

lulalula

Reaction score
hey,guys ,i am intangled with micro sd card for my gs4,after searching for a long time ,i found these two,one is SAMSUNG brand, the other is for patriot.In my view,i prefer the samsung one,but still a bit indesicive.....so i want you! i want your choice,don't be stingy in speaking out!

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just a quick note that on another forum SanDisk 64GB MSD cards have had a very high failure rate on the GS4, many from VZW but a few from AT&T as well. You might be better off going with a different, major brand. It also appears that SanDisk has recognized there was a bad batch. Very old ones seem to work fine.

solar

Reaction score
Just to throw in my two cents, i've got a Sandisk 64gb class 10 that has been working fine for me. I've had it for a year or so and used it on a Motorola maxx hd and an HTC rezound. so far so good.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
Sandisk is the default cards I've used for over ten years - never had an issue.

I have the 64GB Class 10 as well in the S4 - at local BestBuy.
When I've gotten cards from Amazon - usually ridiculous shipping charges were added ordering 5 for example -
Charges were added for each one - as if shipped separate. So beware if that option is done.
20 cards in a pack are no more weight than one when in the same envelope.

Main problem with any memory card - Always format for the device it's used in - before using it.
I can recall back in 05 - a 8gb card was $400.00.

imvern

Reaction score
Radioshack has SanDisk® Ultra® 64GB microSDXC™ UHS-I CardCatalog #: 44-376 *|* Model: SDSDQUA-064G-A11A$49.99 *Valid Until: 12/28/2013

ms4teacher

Reaction score
Radioshack has SanDisk® Ultra® 64GB microSDXC™ UHS-I CardCatalog #: 44-376 *|* Model: SDSDQUA-064G-A11A$49.99 *Valid Until: 12/28/2013

Reading through various posts the same theme seems to come up when discussing the "SanDisk Ultra" flash drive. Corruption and/or DOA after a few months. I hear the SanDisk Extreme is the way to go.(jomo)

imvern

Reaction score
I have been using ultra 64GB in my SG4 for 9 months. I have it filled with photos and music off of my computer, as well as Apps and anything else that will go
on it. 38GB on it at this time.

All of the Scandisk silver cards in the links above are ultras.

Price is going down every day.

ms4teacher

Reaction score
I have been using ultra 64GB in my SG4 for 9 months. I have it filled with photos and music off of my computer, as well as Apps and anything else that will go
on it. 38GB on it at this time.

All of the Scandisk silver cards in the links above are ultras.

Price is going down every day.

Might have to take the plunge and go Ultra if it's been 9 months. 64GB Variety. Is it on Amazon, New Egg or Microcenter?