Handwriting possible on the Tab?

spyder560

Reaction score
Is there a pen you can use for the Tab to handwrite documents or just notes? If so, this would be the ultimate tablet for me.

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a pen you can use for the Tab to handwrite documents or just notes? If so, this would be the ultimate tablet for me.

You can use any PDA stylus and search the market for handwriting software. I've have a Cross Stylus pen and have played around with using it. But to be honest, I found swype to be a much faster input method. Just takes some time to get accustom to it.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

You can use any PDA stylus and search the market for handwriting software. I've have a Cross Stylus pen and have played around with using it. But to be honest, I found swype to be a much faster input method. Just takes some time to get accustom to it.

I agree with the "swipe" type keyboard - except I use Ultra - adapted to it better than Swype and it is awesome on the larger screen.