Hello everyone!!! Problems with droid ultra factory unlocked with t-mobile sim card

raulzeva

Reaction score
Hello my friends, my name is Raul I love android phones, I just jumped from my old Moto bionic to the droid ultra factory unlocked. I was a Verizon customer for years but I recently got this prepaid T-Mobile sim card for my droid ultra. Data is awesome, I can receive calls but I can not call, it says roaming indicator off, on the APN configuration it is all clear, I don't even have the + button to add new configurations. I reset the phone and I was able to see the + button for few minutes. if you guys can help I will really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum.

It may have something to do with the TMO prepaid sim. Have you checked with TMO?

OP
R

raulzeva

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum.

It may have something to do with the TMO prepaid sim. Have you checked with TMO?

i haven't but now i can see my sim card it look like they cutted it to make it fitted in the sim card slot. I have data, I receive phone calls, the first time I call any number it will say, roaming indicator off. second time I call, 4glte signal has dropped and my call is going thru. when I dial *#06# to get my imei I got this cconnection problem or invalid mmi code error.
Thanks

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
i haven't but now i can see my sim card it look like they cutted it to make it fitted in the sim card slot. I have data, I receive phone calls, the first time I call any number it will say, roaming indicator off. second time I call, 4glte signal has dropped and my call is going thru. when I dial *#06# to get my imei I got this cconnection problem or invalid mmi code error.
Thanks
I would have the sim replaced.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard Raul...hope you are able to resolve your issue.