HELP?! Droid Razr Maxx Screen Cracked, and Wont Power Up. Help?! First Timer on here

harryboii456

Hello everybody. Dont get me wrong, this is my first time on here. I would always roam through these forums and they have been quite helpful in fact. This time, i am posting to actually get help. I want a stable answer, or an answer directly to me and not someone elses problem, if you know where i am coming from. Please, if there is anything i can do to help someone on here let me know, wheras these forums are here for. Anyway, sorry for the whole story, but for the real reason im here. Well I brang some girls over at my house and my dad found out so he slammed my phone on the table. I mean it was hard but im sure an iphone could have handled it. And i have a droid razr maxx. Disregaurding that it is my dream phone and the phone is barely 2 months old out the box with no warranty, he took my phone in his room. Yet to know i went in his room to see some cracks on my screen. It wasent to bad but i can tell it was the inside because i could not feel anything. I said the only way to see if its bad is to power it up. I tried powering it up, nothing. Tried 2 different chargers that always worked. Nothing. No lights either. I tried the Power and volume down button. Do you think i should get a whole new screen and digitizer and that would fix the problem? The Battery loose? Reguardless i will buy another screen but i want to know if the phone at least works so i can buy it and my $200.00 wont go to waste. Thanks anyone who gives the effort to help me. About my phone, its a droid razr maxx, foreign from another country, unlocked and WORKING on any gsm network. To the people out there that wanted to clarify, i have been there and done it. It works, and is possible. :frown: