Help me find this forum feature

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
" View first unread post "

I am having trouble finding the feature listed in bold, which I have seen on other forums. I am not sure if the other forums were vBulletin as this one appears to be from the text at the footer of every forum pages, but I can't find it here.

I do not believe you can see "View first unread" it unless you are logged in and there is a new post in that particular thread that you have subscribed to or posted in, but I made sure those circumstances were met when looking.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I personally use the "New Posts" button at the top (yes you have to be logged in) but it is site wide, not to certain forums. Lists the newest at the top, bold are the ones that have new posts since your last viewing.

DOn't know if that's what you're looking for.

OP
PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
That was exactly what I was looking for... although I feel pretty stupid only seeing it now that you have pointed it out.

Although it does not justify my being stupid which I actually find kinda funny :D.. here is what I was really looking for so probably why I was not "seeing" what I wanted to see

2hhqio3.jpg

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey what's your armory link, I used to play WoW =)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
There is also a green triangle at the top left of each thread that will take you to the first unread post in that thread.

captureuj.jpg

OP
PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
Hey what's your armory link, I used to play WoW =)

Well if you really want to know how much I've been being a geek lately..

Tank / DPS / DPS

Soultrain is the top geared character I have and Gummiebears is my most active lol. Interesting names... huh?

There is also a green triangle at the top left of each thread that will take you to the first unread post in that thread.

captureuj.jpg

Sweet, I might be a newb to the different types of forums that are out now and everyone of their features, but it feels good to not know sometimes. Like when people come up to me in real life about computer problems as "the computer wiz" know it all, it's always about something insanely difficult like .. erm ... installing their new Windows because it crashed or gave some error and they are afraid to touch it until I get there.