Home Replacement Apps: ADW Launcher

tnronin

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted the whole bottom bar on my home screen. It had the app drawer in the middle, the browser on the right, and tesxt messaging on the left. I am running squidlymandingo's stock ROM. How do I get it back?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Ok got this figured out. Menu/UI/TURN OFF HIDDEN DOCKBAR.

If you did like me and lost the dockbar this will restore it. With that said I also like the concept of the hidden dockbar BUT I can't resize the icons to make them larger. Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

schneid

Reaction score
I ahve been using Launcher Pro but gave this a try today. My Dock will not scroll as in LP. Am I missing something?

Also, I set LP as default. How can I re-eanble the choice screen when pressing home?

timrock

Reaction score
Also, I set LP as default. How can I re-eanble the choice screen when pressing home?

settings>application>manage application>scroll to launcherpro, select it and scroll down and select Clear Defaults.

schneid

Reaction score
The dock doesn't scroll in ADW.

We'll that explains it. Thanks for the response.

Going back to LP as that is a non-starter for me. Got used to the slider on my old HTC Fuze with Sense.

The hidden dock scrolls and can have an unlimited amount of shortcuts.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I went back to ADW to take a look. I enable the hidden dock but can't access it on my DX. So back to LP.

tnronin

Reaction score
We'll that explains it. Thanks for the response.

Going back to LP as that is a non-starter for me. Got used to the slider on my old HTC Fuze with Sense.

I went back to ADW to take a look. I enable the hidden dock but can't access it on my DX. So back to LP.

Have you tried going to the GENERAL BEHAVIOR and picking the swipe up, open/close dock bar? that is what I do to switch between the 5 icon dock, and the shortcuts I use. HTH

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Apologies, we've been underway (so no internet access)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

schneid

Reaction score

Have you tried going to the GENERAL BEHAVIOR and picking the swipe up, open/close dock bar? that is what I do to switch between the 5 icon dock, and the shortcuts I use. HTH

Yep. I swipe up and nothing happens. But then, I'm kinda stupid.

timrock

Reaction score
ive been getting a lot of force closes lately. got about 3 already today. also, the app drawer takes a while to open too. and sometimes when i go to my app drawer, nothing shows up, i have to return out of it, and go back into it.

timrock

Reaction score
He's come out with an update.....because of that?

Sent from my A70H using DroidForums App
actually, it started happening after the most recent update (which included being able to change the dock bar)