How do i remove my google contact's?

crazy650

Reaction score
does anyone know how to do this. reason for doing this is i imported my contacts to my phone know i can edite the ring tone but know i have double numbers in the phhone if i get rid of the google contacts i wont have this problem? If you want to know how to import contact i can post that if you like thanx :blackdroid:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how to do this. reason for doing this is i imported my contacts to my phone know i can edite the ring tone but know i have double numbers in the phhone if i get rid of the google contacts i wont have this problem? If you want to know how to import contact i can post that if you like thanx :blackdroid:

Well, this is kind of like spitting in the wind. I think you need to maybe reevaluate your thinking.

You purchased a Google phone. Gmail is the back up for your contacts, you don't want to get rid of them.

Log into gmail and click contacts. See the ones that are duplicated? Put a checkmark in there then go to the top menu, select more actions and merge contacts. That will clean things up for youl

OP
C

crazy650

Reaction score
I know it is. Ut doubled my vintacts when I imported them to my phone. I love the back up reason I imported was to edit each person my friends list so they had different ring tones

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App