How to setup reminders for Voice Mail

With my Droid I use Google Voice so I could not answer this question for my non-techy friend.

When using standard VZW Voicemail is there an app or setting that will notify you and remind you that you have unlistened voice mails. Pretty much the same way that Missed Call does for text messages and calls. Perhaps Missed Call can do it and I just don't know.

Thanks.

jsh1120

Silver Member
With my Droid I use Google Voice so I could not answer this question for my non-techy friend.

When using standard VZW Voicemail is there an app or setting that will notify you and remind you that you have unlistened voice mails. Pretty much the same way that Missed Call does for text messages and calls. Perhaps Missed Call can do it and I just don't know.

Thanks.

I also use Google Voice, but my wife's droid is set up to use the standard VZW voicemail. As I recall, she receives a notification of BOTH a missed call and voicemail. But now as I think about it, I believe I installed MissedCall on her phone so that may be the source of the notification.

Of course, once she listens to the voice mail the notification disappears. If your friend is looking for a reminder that persists I think he/she would have to use a reminder app proactively to accomplish that objective.