HTC Incredible UPDATE

a031363

Reaction score
Excellent point. My wife's phone is going to be on month 19 out of 24, so think we're going to be okay. I'll definitely be doing some begging if need be. I should be working instead of looking at this manual, but I can't stop. The settings on this phone look remarkable and the Sense UI really does appear to add A LOT to the mix.

Have noticed one thing from some of the specs. Its looking like this phone may not have been underclocked after all. Think it may be running full 1 GHz. Not positive about that. Can't wait for my new toy!

VZ actually allows NE2 after only 20 months...you do not have to wait the full 2 yrs! Check with them.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
if you go online you can actually upgrade phones after one year now. they will no do this in store or over phone. you can talk to them on phone and ask to move you upgrade date up but need a good reason but you can upgrade throuhg verizon onlineafter a year. they started this around june or so of last year possibly earlier and online it says 10 month for one year and 20 months for 2 year upgrades....i actually did this already so did my g/f who swore she had to wait 2 years but i upgraded to an envy touch big mistake in august then went through 6 of them told them im leaving if they dont let me upgrade at 2 yr pricing and thank god got my droid of course my one year is up in june which i could have had this htc but im glad because now im rooted and rolling lol.