HTC One (M8) Dot View Case

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
I think this is probably one of the coolest cases to be released! Here is a video preview of the case in action...

[video=youtube;7_284HlvVkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_284HlvVkE[/video]

If you pick up an M8 will you consider getting this case?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Sweet. It'd be nice if there was a case like that for the Moto X to use with Active Display

Tapped from a Moto X

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
I've recently decided cases are out in my world lol
I do have one only for when heading to gym so I guess I could use one like this one

N3 tap

scottysize

I like the look and think it's a cool idea, but I've never liked a cover over the screen of my phone.

Bulld0ggg

I got this case when I picked up my phone, the functionality of it is great and I have been getting lots of questions about it. It is great when I am at work and I can just double tap and see if I have any messages without even opening the case. The drawbacks to it for me are that it needs to be removed if you are using a car dock and if you are trying to watch something for any length of time trying to keep the front cover from closing can be a bit of a hassle.

eeeeevo

I too got the dotview case yesterday but after only one day of usage I am returning it today. Bought this at my local Verizon store and boy was i pumped up after I left the store. But that quickly went south. Sure it was neat that u can view the time, weather temp and all through the cover w/o flipping the cover open but so many neg over positives. Firstly the cover doesn't even stay closed completely. Secondly when using the phone it's hard to hold the cover open while surfing, texting and gaming. The ergonomics isn't there. Also it's clumzy in your hand while playn with the phone.Overall a totally bad case!!!!

eddiekeyton

Banned
I got a free one today with my m8 purchase. I put it on my phone for like 20 seconds. Took it off. Ripped the door off of it and tossed it in the trash.

Powarun

I got a knock off one, didn't like the color selection. I really liked it at first, the problem I had with was waiting for the hinge to wear down. I think if they changed it so it could somehow lock to the back after opening it, it would work. I really liked the holiday update they had for dot view, the halloween one was a very nice surprise.