I have a request

megna22

Reaction score
I tried this rom after BB started slowing down on me. I can't beleave the speed of this thing didn't beleave it was possible

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
M

megna22

Reaction score
Anyway I'd like to request that blacklist be put in as one of the features.. I know you can get from the market but they just don't seem to work as well as an app. Thanks

JustisLewis

Reaction score
Sourcery is no longer being developed, as of now the current version is the final iteration

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Blacklist is already built in to Sourcery. All you have to do is go in to Sourcery Settings and install one of the alternate Phone apps, those will have the blacklist option built in.

OP
M

megna22

Reaction score
Is their any chance you could tell me witch one it is cause it.s not labled

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Settings / Sourcery Magic / Alternate Apps / Alternate Contacts App.
After you install it, open your dialer and click preferences, you will have a number options there including blacklisting.

OP
M

megna22

Reaction score
Okay guys I followed the instructions above and my phone is gone I can not access my phone or phone book! Is this some kind of bug. Need help please

OP
M

megna22

Reaction score
weird.. are you able to access settings.. if yes, flash a theme like GB or something let me know what happens..

You realize don't you I have already flashed this thing 10 ways to sunday and still get the same result I may try the second contact mod see if that works. and I will do what you ask.:icon_evil:

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
the script

weird.. are you able to access settings.. if yes, flash a theme like GB or something let me know what happens..

You realize don't you I have already flashed this thing 10 ways to sunday and still get the same result I may try the second contact mod see if that works. and I will do what you ask.:icon_evil:

the scripts do 2 things. 1 delte old apk than install a new apk. so if you didnt wait long enough or the download was corrupted you could get what your taliking abotu. each theme also has a contacts so flashing a theme will install this again. i jsut tried all the alternate apps to make sure they still worked and had no problems.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

the scripts do 2 things. 1 delte old apk than install a new apk. so if you didnt wait long enough or the download was corrupted you could get what your taliking abotu. each theme also has a contacts so flashing a theme will install this again. i jsut tried all the alternate apps to make sure they still worked and had no problems.

Thanks for the validation Eagle, for a sec' there i thought i am giving wrong directions..

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Naa.. just a happy user that wants to see the magic keeps going.. :)

I was excited earlier seeing an "official update" about the bionic over at the news section.. after reading into it i left an unimpressed comment. If not for this rom that keeps me happy i would probebly go back to a razor.. :blink:

OP
M

megna22

Reaction score
okay I tried a theme like tou asked what happened is it went to a prompt and read as follows installing theme file path

OP
M

megna22

Reaction score
theme not found installation failed