I tried to power cycle the phone, now it won't power on at all.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
My DX2 was acting up this morning. Wouldn't play audio. The app froze up. So I powered it down. Now it won't power up. I used it this morning to answer emails with no issue. It has not been dropped or exposed to water in the past 48 hours (never actually).

I can't get it to power on or do anything.

Reaction score
Sounds like it has crashed. It's really on but the screen is locked up. Have you pulled the battery?

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Yes I pulled the battery. I even let it sit with the battery our for about 30minutes. No change.

Reaction score
So it does nothing? No Moto logo? No splash screen? It should power on when you plug up power to it.

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Nope nothing. The only time I can get any activity is that I can sometimes get the green LED to flicker if I plug it in with the battery removed. But even that doesn't seem to be consistant.

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
If I plug it into the computer, with no battery, the LED comes on. But it goes out when the battery is in.

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
If I plug it into the computer, with no battery, the LED comes on. But it goes out when the battery is in.
When plaugged into the wall, no LED with or without the battery. Also the cpmputer does not recognize it as anyrthing being pluggged in.

Reaction score

When plaugged into the wall, no LED with or without the battery. Also the cpmputer does not recognize it as anyrthing being pluggged in.

Ok so it's a brick with an LED. Sorry dude there is no fixing this. You need to get a replacement phone.

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Damn. I don't hack my phones, I don't root, I don't screw with bootloaders or recovery files or any of that stuff. And my phone still gets bricked. Well I might as well hack the hell out of now.

OCCUPY BOOTLOADER!

Seriously, now I guess I have to swap my number to my aunt's old BB until my new phone gets here.

Reaction score
Just thought of this. Have you removed the sd card? Try to power up the phone with out the card in it.

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
My new (refurb) X2 will be at my door tomorrow. Now I just got the update last week, what are the chances my new phone will be current?

srvctec

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the battery was toast. Seems to be the only constant. Too bad you didn't have a spare battery to try.

Sent from my DROID X2