ICS Leak .215

RazrSlim

Reaction score
Not sure? The only way I thought they had.
1. Turn phone off
2. Hold all buttons
3. Recovery

I only see my my 6.12.211in there or whatever it is. I don't see 6.16.211 anywhere

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you downloaded the file from the link above that I posted, that is the right one. It's not supposed to say .215, it is numbered .211 (it's the version you are upgrading FROM) :)

Did you have a prior .211 file on your SD Card from something else? I just want to make sure you have the right one on your card.

RazrSlim

Reaction score
MattyP said:
If you downloaded the file from the link above that I posted, that is the right one. It's not supposed to say .215, it is numbered .211 (it's the version you are upgrading FROM) :)

Did you have a prior .211 file on your SD Card from something else? I just want to make sure you have the right one on your card.

Yea I have the prior on there and it shows up, but that's it.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yea I have the prior on there and it shows up, but that's it.

Ok do me a favor, just so we are 100% SURE ... if the prior one has already been run, delete it out completely. If you have already run it you don't need it on there, it's safe to delete. Then download the one from the link I posted above, and then boot into recovery and see if it shows up. If it does, run it and you will be on your way. :)

RazrSlim

Reaction score
Ok do me a favor, just so we are 100% SURE ... if the prior one has already been run, delete it out completely. If you have already run it you don't need it on there, it's safe to delete. Then download the one from the link I posted above, and then boot into recovery and see if it shows up. If it does, run it and you will be on your way. :)

Just tried this deleted them all, went into recovery the old one was still there and somehow I was able to reboot from it. Thought I was bricked. But back to the drawing board. Phone reset?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
WHOA ... TIMEOUT ... you didn't extract the .zip file did you? You are just supposed to put the .zip file on your SD Card, DO NOT extract it. :icon_eek:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OK I just wanted to make sure ... I was wondering why I was seeing the files of the .zip in your screenshot. Is it still not showing up in the list when you boot into recovery?