ICS Leak .215

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

jtc303

Reaction score
Good ... you can handle any questions or problems. I gotta go cut grass LOL :p :biggrin:

ok... I want nice straight lines, at least 4 inch overlap, and don't forget to edge!! :biggrin:

Pyzon

Reaction score
Thanks to all for making this leak availabls. Everything seemed to be going well with the flash, but now I am stuck with the android laying there with the belly hatch open but with a red triangle sign and nothing else for 10 minutes. Any suggestions on what to do or not do ?

OP
R

Regulator

Reaction score
Thanks to all for making this leak availabls. Everything seemed to be going well with the flash, but now I am stuck with the android laying there with the belly hatch open but with a red triangle sign and nothing else for 10 minutes. Any suggestions on what to do or not do ?

RSD back to .211

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Need to do a fresh reinstall due to some folder permissions I messed up. I am on .215. What do I need to do to restore back to .215 again, can I simply re-flash .215 leak over the existing one, or must I RSD back to .211 first?

Thanks.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Need to do a fresh reinstall due to some folder permissions I messed up. I am on .215. What do I need to do to restore back to .215 again, can I simply re-flash .215 leak over the existing one, or must I RSD back to .211 first?

Thanks.

I would think you could just re-flash it ... what are you on now?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
.215 I can't download and unzip the Fastboot for version 4.0.4 for some reason. It unzips about half of the files then stalls. There must be a file getting corrupted or is corrupted on the version currently hosted, so RSD to .211 is not happening any time soon unless I can get the .XML file and supporting files individually.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
.215 I can't download and unzip the Fastboot for version 4.0.4 for some reason. It unzips about half of the files then stalls. There must be a file getting corrupted or is corrupted on the version currently hosted, so RSD to .211 is not happening any time soon unless I can get the .XML file and supporting files individually.

I have the .215 zip saved ... :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Yeah, that's not the problem. I have .215 and I'm having no problem with it.

I have download the Fastboot VRZ_XT912_6.7.2-180_DHD-16_M4-31_1FF.xml.zip several times and try to unzip it to Fastboot flash it. Again, it only unzips a portion of the files but never finishes. With the Fastboot, I can't RSD Lite back to .211. Since .215 is a newer version, I can't flash it back over itself because it can only be flashed over .211, so I'm kinda stuck.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
You mean to go back to .211 from .215? That I can't say for sure ... I wouldn't want your phone to get messed up because of me :blink:

That would never happen... :p:hail: