INCOGNITO wallpaper Section! Post yours!!!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love it and Yes I Kanged your Sig!!!!! I would Like this to be the Place for all Wallpapers so People Put yours in here!!!!

FrostMan

Reaction score
Love it and Yes I Kanged your Sig!!!!! I would Like this to be the Place for all Wallpapers so People Put yours in here!!!!

Can I use your hosting for the image, my photobucket is at 74% bandwidth used, and still have half a month before it resets lol.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Can I use your hosting for the image, my photobucket is at 74% bandwidth used, and still have half a month before it resets lol.

yup sorry to hot link it! ill fix! lol Just got a little excited!!!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You the man Frost!!! Looks outstanding, thank you very much!

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Frost out did you do the typography like that.?

looks sharp as can be tho ..

sickpig

Reaction score
Wallpaper I've been using for a while...

5098106360_905c258eff_o.jpg

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Bgill asked me to make a thread, so here it is.

frostykilla89 on deviantART

incognito_typograpy_by_frostykilla89-d30rizy.png

Could you give me a brief explanation on how you did this? Because, I've been trying to make this effect where the text comes out of one focal point and then spreads out. It looks kind of like a wavy cone. It's usually shown coming from a speaker or something that is giving off sound, as I guess it's supposed to take the look of words traveling on sound waves.. I'm sure you've seen this before and if you have any idea how to create it, could you help me out? Thanks :)

BTW: This wallpaper looks amazing. I'm switching between this and another wallpaper. I absolutely love this one though.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is few I've been using with Black n Tan....thought I'd share.

Tan_Flame.jpg

Camo.png

Last edited:

FrostMan

Reaction score
Could you give me a brief explanation on how you did this? Because, I've been trying to make this effect where the text comes out of one focal point and then spreads out. It looks kind of like a wavy cone. It's usually shown coming from a speaker or something that is giving off sound, as I guess it's supposed to take the look of words traveling on sound waves.. I'm sure you've seen this before and if you have any idea how to create it, could you help me out? Thanks :)

BTW: This wallpaper looks amazing. I'm switching between this and another wallpaper. I absolutely love this one though.

I took the incognito mask logo and enlarged it, then I began creating different text layers, warping each. I basically started by outlining the edges of the mask, then began filling the inside by mixing and matching, it's quite a tedious process. If you can show me a sample picture of what you mean it could help, but I am not that experienced with typography, this was my first, I just wanted to see if I can do it, without reading tutorials.